Roblox allows you to create, build and play your own games. Roblox Studio has visual menus that allow you to create stunning games. You can even use your own programming code!
It’s not easy to create original Roblox game ideas. There are thousands of Roblox games already created and millions of users. With a little encouragement, you don’t have to create something entirely new.
Even if your Roblox game idea is not unique, it’s okay to take inspiration from what someone else has done. It’s possible to improve a game idea or just add a new angle to it.
The Roblox game ideas below will help you get started if you’re a beginner and you want to create your own Roblox games.
For beginners in Roblox, here are some good game ideas
We searched the Internet for the best Roblox game inspirations to help you create something original and engaging.
We have provided a link to the original source of the idea so that credit can be given where possible.
1. Zombie City Escape Idea
This Roblox game is about a family who lives in a city overrun by zombies. The goal is to find a vehicle before the zombies take it away and then to escape the city by using the roads. You will find abandoned cars, obstacles, and lots of zombies trying to get you while you try to escape the quarantined area.
2. Vehicle Battle Royale game idea
This Roblox game idea allows for player-versus-player vehicle warfare battles in a Battle Royale format. This strategy game allows players to take control of different vehicles in order to destroy their bases and vehicles. After both the player’s vehicle or their operating base are destroyed, they are eliminated from the round. Rounds last 20 minutes ( view ideas source).
3. Idea for Underwater Tycoon
This is an original 2-player tycoon game that’s based on the popular tycoon games. However, it could also be used underwater. The tycoons begin in bubbles on the seafloor. Once you have purchased submarines and other stuff, you can explore the sea for coins and other valuable items.
4. Idea for a team-based Pong game
In the Pong game, two or more teams will compete in a neon-filled arena to win the world title. As they advance, the teams can win upgrades, such as wider paddles and slower balls or extra lives. This explainer video on YouTube will help you understand Pong.
How to make Roblox games for beginners
Your game idea for Roblox is the best. These are just a few ways you can get your creative juices flowing.
- Enjoy the Roblox games that you love: Next, think about the game you love. Do you think there are ways to improve the game? When you are designing Roblox games that you want to play, it is easier to come up with creative Roblox game ideas.
- Ask your friends: Find out what computer games your friends enjoy. This is a great way to get ideas for game design. You will often find new ideas that you didn’t even know existed.
- Plan your trip: After you’ve settled on an idea, plan it properly to include the target audience and build style. Then, consider how the player will move through the game, and what rewards they will receive for their progress.
- Lessons in Roblox programming
You must also know how to use Roblox Studio GG scripts to create games. Roblox coding lessons are a great option. FunTech has been teaching coding lessons to kids for many years and has a stellar reputation.
Roblox Game Maker (ages 9-12)
The Roblox programming lessons begin with your child creating a Roblox Studio project. The child will be given the task of creating an obstacle course with moving platforms and explosive hazards.
They will also be introduced to advanced programming concepts like variables by our tutors. These lessons can be applied to any programming language.
Your Roblox coding lesson ends with your child publishing their Roblox game. Then, challenge your classmates to a kart racing race. Which terrain is the most difficult? Which kart is the most realistic? To find out, everyone will need to play the other’s game.
Online lessons and physical classes are available at many locations. To learn more, click the link below.
Roblox’s ability to teach children
Roblox can be a great introduction to coding, video game design, and can engage kids’ brains both creatively as well as logically. Computers and other machinery will become much easier for kids once they understand basic programming.
It could lead to them creating their own websites or even a Roblox video game that is loved by millions of children around the globe.
Roblox can show kids how to:
- Be more creative
- You can be a leader and a team player.
- Programming and coding Roblox games.
- Increase their computing skills.
- Their logical thinking skills can be improved.
- Learn more about Roblox’s educational potential in with our guide to Roblox teaching children.
Do you want to learn more?
If you’re a parent who wants your child to succeed with Roblox and FunTech, please contact us today . Our friendly team is available to answer any questions that you may have, as well as help you choose the right camp or online lessons for your child.